Thursday, July 12, 2007

Have been my closest of companions for two wonderful years. Has absorbed my grin, my smile, my agony, my pain, my humor, my tears, my snooze, my siesta, my gossip, my hatred, my wear and in short my emotions. Apart from a very few closest of my friends, only he knew Ganesh as Ganesh.


He is MOTOROLA C300, the first ever mobile I got in my life. After him, I have switched on brands and models; and currently my 6630 is my fourth possession. But none could emulate the feel of gripping my C300 or its ruggedness. So compact and sleek, I was just impressed seeing him in one of the shops at Meenakshi Bazar in Madurai. Went against my instincts and against my friends' advice of opting a Nokia, but never repented the buy till date.

Today happened to be the fourth year since I made him mine. He is with me even today with that same nonchalant outlook, with the same bright face, but sans MY EMOTIONS... (no sim attached/just for display)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Karthik said...

Mchi i remember the date even it was June 30 th on a monday....I remember how it was on the day ...we all were against it ..and it used to kreep a different message tone in the midnights ..what say buddy.
Any way happy birthday

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Ganesh said...

yes boss.. at that point of time, we were roomies after all...

nice way of bugging yu guys at night, was nt it?

olden golden memories...

cheers
Ganesh

12:41 AM

 
Blogger Giri said...

yennathaan gps gprs bluetooth nu fones advanceda vanthaalum....certain models of those days are irreplacable.....though i dont use it...i too have one such fone as my priced pocession....Nokia 6510..

7:47 AM

 
Blogger Ganesh said...

ejaatly..

OLD is for sure the GOLD!!

9:52 AM

 
Blogger அஸ்லம் கான் said...

I wish your dude stay long years...atleast for display ;)

1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home